What We Do For You
Filing Made Easy: We File For Social Security For You!
Save You Time & Hassle: Reduce Your Time and Hassle When Filing
Filing Questions Answered: Expert Answers To Your Tough Questions
Expert Review: Free Application and Earnings Record Review
Speak to an Expert: Access to a Dedicated Social Security Advisor
Want More?: We Can Help You Decide When and How to File to Maximize Your Benefits
Why It Matters
Accuracy: If You File For Social Security Incorrectly, You Can Miss Out On Benefits
It’s Complicated: There are 2,728 Rules. Are You Making the Right Decisions?
An Advocate: You'll Have An Advisor That Can Help You Every Step of the Way
Time-Consuming on Your Own: We'll Guide You and Save You Time
Help is Hard to Find: Most Financial Advisors and Planners Don't Help Their Clients File
Easy & Flat Pricing
$9995 Per Filing
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation
As Featured In...
Purchase a Customized Social Security Benefits Maximization Strategy!
A Personalized Social Security Strategy
- A full analysis of ALL your claiming options and a Maximum Social Security StrategySM tailored specifically for you.
We Increase Your Income
- We tell you how to Maximize Your Social Security.
We Make It Easy
- We simplify the 2,728 rules and tell you exactly what to do in one simple and executable plan.
When to File, What to File, & How to File
- Full claiming dates, switching dates, and instructions to make sure you don’t leave money on the table.
- Monthly, Annual, and Total Benefits with intuitive and easy-to-understand visuals.
Compare & Contrast Scenarios
- Have multiple claiming scenarios in mind? No problem, we’ll guide you through each of them and help you choose the best one!
Work With An Expert
- A one-on-one planning session with your dedicated Social Security AdvisorSM
Assistance With Filing
- Your filing and claiming questions answered.
What is Social Security Advisors? An Overview.
The Million Dollar Question
This Is The Big One: Many couples receive more than $1,000,000 in joint lifetime Social Security benefits; making the right decision about this overlooked retirement asset is critical!